Every day we connect to the Internet to search for information such as, for example:
- Where is the Japanese restaurant closer to home?
- How can I find the latest tablet from Asus at the lowest price?
- Is there a site for printing custom t-shirts?
Why do we do?
Because the Network has become the preferred source for any kind of information.
It follows that, if a business has no visibility on the Internet, it does not exist!
This is the reason why online communication is not only important, but essential and strategic to the success of a company.
As we all know, the Network is continuously and constantly changing and it is no longer enough to just have a website, but we have to fulfil a series of steps in order that the online communication to be truly effective.
These are the stages that we will face and agree together:
- Writing or revision of the texts of the website.
- Making or revision of the website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) of the website with Google AdWords.
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- E-mail Marketing Campaigns: mailing lists and newsletters.
- Promoting customer loyalty.